آخر الأخبار
موضوعات

الخميس، 12 أكتوبر 2017

- How can I stop myself from being an atheist?

عدد المشاهدات:
How can I stop myself from being an atheist
************************************
To prevent myself from being an atheist I should:
-Study heavenly religions and their true resources in heavenly scriptures and from the sayings of truthful prophets away from desires.
-In addition to modern scientific researches that serves these heavenly books and assure their issues by true modern science, this is what is called scientific inimitability.
-Sit with those who are known by their worship and asceticism among people of religions to see how they reach serenity, tranquility and happiness of hearts sought by all people.
If I do this, God will open my heart to the right, guide me to it and lead me to the right way to it.


التعليقات
0 التعليقات

0 التعليقات:




شارك فى نشر الخير