آخر الأخبار
موضوعات

الخميس، 19 أكتوبر 2017

- The prophetic prescription for reforming our conditions

عدد المشاهدات:
The prophetic prescription for reforming our conditions:
Prophet Mohammed determined the luminous divine medical prescription for our conditions, he says:
"Have mercy with those on land, may that who is in the heavens (Allah) have mercy with you." 1
The matter does not need much supplication, reciting Qur'an or glorifying, but if we do good among ourselves and treat in our sale, buying, societies and markets following Allah's Sharia, then Allah will look at us a satisfactory look, reform all our conditions and grant us so much favors that it will exceed our needs and the needs of birds and animals, because he says in Qur'an:
"Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer."
What will he get O Allah? In life:
"(Verily, to him) We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision),"
And in the hereafter:
" We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)." 16-97
Allah said in His divine Hadeeth:
"I, humans and Jinn are in great affair, I create but others are being worshipped, I provide subsistence but others are being thanked, My provision is continuous to people but their evils are rising to Me, I try to be close to them by grants although I don't need them, they go away from Me although they do need Me, if they repent to Me, I'm their beloved and if they turn away from Me, I'm their physician, I afflict them by distresses to purify them from sins and faults." 2
In other narrations: "Whoever turns away from Me among them, I call him from a close place." "Whoever behaved out of My strength, I shall make iron mild for him." "People who remember me are people of My sittings, people who thank me are people of My extra, people who disobey Me I never make them despair of My mercy, if they repent, I'm their physician and I love those who turn unto Me in repentance and love those who purify themselves."
**********************************************************
1- By Abdullah Ibn Amr, narrated by Ahmed and At'termethy, he said: The messenger of Allah said: "The most merciful (Allah) have mercy with those who are merciful, Have mercy with those on land, may that who is in the heavens have mercy with you, the kinship is a branch from The most merciful, whoever connects it, Allah connects him and whoever forsake it, Allah forsakes him."
2- Al-Hakeem after Abi-Ad'dardaa, Mosnad Ash'shameyeen, Al-Fat'h Al-Kabeer and in Shoab Al-Eeman, there are different narrations for the Hadeeth.



التعليقات
0 التعليقات

0 التعليقات:




شارك فى نشر الخير