آخر الأخبار
موضوعات

الخميس، 12 أكتوبر 2017

- Koran is a guide and a medication

عدد المشاهدات:
Koran is a guide and a medication
*******************************
Ibn-Maja narrated in his Sunnah after Ali Ibn-Abi-Taleb (May Allah be pleased with him) that the messenger of Allah (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:{The Koran is the best medication.}
Sheikh Abul-Kasem Al-Koshairy narrated that his son was very ill. He said: I was despaired and it was so hard for me, I saw the prophet (peace be upon him) in my dream, I complained to him what my son suffers, he said to me: Where are you from the verses of medication? I woke up and thought about them and found them in six places in the book of Allah, they are: "And cool the chests of the believers," ( 9 : 14) "And healing for anything that troubles your hearts," (10 : 57)
"From their bellies comes a drink of different colors, wherein there is healing for the people," (16:69)"We send down in the Quran healing and mercy for the believers." (17:82)"And when I get sick, He heals me." (26 : 80)"Say, "For those who believe, it is a guide and healing," (41: 44)
He said: I wrote them in a paper and resolved it in water, and when my son drank it, soon he got up very active as if he wasn’t ill.


التعليقات
0 التعليقات

0 التعليقات:




شارك فى نشر الخير