آخر الأخبار
موضوعات

السبت، 7 يناير 2017

- OBSERVING ALLAH IN ALL DEEDS

عدد المشاهدات:
OBSERVING ALLAH IN ALL DEEDS
Among the marvelous incidents that were narrated in this respect, that Imam Ali was in a battle, one of the enemies asked for a Muslim to duel with him, imam Ali went out to fight him. They continued fighting until their horses died, they stood and continued fighting by their swords until they were broken, after that they started freestyle wrestling, imam Ali carried the man, lifted him and threw him to the ground, he got out his penknife to kill the man, suddenly the man spitted in the face of imam Ali, then imam Ali stood and left the man. The man was astonished and said to Imam Ali: "Why did you leave me after you got me?" imam Ali said: "At first I fought you for Allah's sake, but after you spitted in my face I fear that I may kill you to revenge for my self, then I won't deserve reward from Allah." The man said: "Do you observe Allah in such critical situations?" Imam Ali said: "And in much more critical situations."
The prophet of Islam taught them to observe Allah and to seek sincerity in the most critical situations to deserve rewards and gifts from Allah.
Who do we accompany O brothers? We should accompany a brother who wants rewards from Allah, the messenger of Allah said about such brother:
"Visit (brothers) for Allah's sake, whoever visits for Allah's sake is set off by seventy thousand angels." 1
Our master the messenger of Allah (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) also said:
"Whoever visited a patient or visited a brother for Allah's sake, he is called by a caller saying to him: You are delighted, your walk is pleasant and you deserve a dwelling in paradise." 2
As the deeds are for Allah's sake:
• I should make all my visits for Allah's sake.
• I should also make all my friendships for Allah's sake.
• I should make all my sittings for Allah's sake.
I should make all the good deeds I do, for Allah's sake.
1- By Ibn Abbas, Alfat'h Al-Kabeer.
2- Narrated by imam At'termethey in his Sonan by Abi-Horayra.


التعليقات
0 التعليقات

0 التعليقات:




شارك فى نشر الخير