آخر الأخبار
موضوعات

الخميس، 19 يناير 2017

- FORGIVENESS WHEN THERE IS ABILITY

عدد المشاهدات:
FORGIVENESS WHEN THERE IS ABILITY
Whatever anyone has lots of great offenses, there is no one who received offenses as the messenger of Allah did from the people of Mecca, he said about this: "My pharaoh is more powerful than the pharaoh of my brother Moses." His pharaoh was Abu Jahl. However when the Prophet entered Mecca as a conqueror, he called the people of Mecca and they came very scared, he said to them: "What do you think I'm going to do with you?" They said by their tongues not from their hearts these words: "Good, you are a kind brother and a son of a kind brother." He said: "Go off, you are free, I only say to you as my brother Yusof said to his brothers:
"No reproach on you this day, may Allah forgive you, and He is the Most Merciful of those who show mercy!" 12-92

التعليقات
0 التعليقات

0 التعليقات:




شارك فى نشر الخير